Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ohai!

Welp, I've decided to pull the trigger on this thing and start a blog. It should be fun for everyone!

Things you can expect:
A silly comic strip in which baby Dracula and Wolfman are BFF's.
Sarcastic (and hopefully hilarious) movie reviews.
Stories about my cat, Boris. 
Made up words, because I think I'm as cool as Shakespeare.
Random things that I really cannot prepare you for.
Garbage that I call 'photography'.

It would behoove you to know:
I do not have a penis.
I work on video games for a living, at the moment.
If you don't like beer, I probably don't like you. 

Things I love that will probably make frequent appearances on this page:
Batman.
Monsters.
Kittens.
Frankenstein.
Football.
Boobs. ( . ) ( . )
Tattoos.
Punctuation.
'Yo Mama' jokes.
Yo Mama.

See you eventually for some legitimate content!

No comments:

Post a Comment